Rihanna is a huge tattoo lover. She loves tattoos so much that she has a total of eleven and she also enjoys spending her free time just hanging out in tattoo studios. Although the Barbados born beauty has eleven tattoos you probably haven’t even noticed half of them, half of them are very small and in unnoticeable places.
Here’s a list of her eleven tattoo:
1. A music note on her ankle.
2. The Pisces sign behind her right ear
3. A star in her left ear
4. Sanskrit prayer going down her hip
5. The word ‘love’ on her left middle finger
6. A patch of star dust on the back of her neck
7. [she turned #6 into] a trail of stars going down her back
8. The phrase ‘shhh…’ on her right index finger
9. The date 11-4-1986 on top of her left shoulder
10. A skull on the back of her left ankle
11. “Freedom in God” written in Arabic on her left side
Rihanna loves to talk about her tattoos and loves to explain what they mean. She sat down with The View in Las Vegas and talked to them about her latest tattoo.
“They’re Roman numerals. Me and my best friend got the same thing. It’s her DOB (date of birth) and she has mine.”
“I like hanging out in tattoo shops. When I am in New York, after all the photo shoots and performances, when I should be resting, sometimes I get dressed and go to the tattoo parlors in SoHo and hang out. I am so intrigued by tattoos. It’s an entire culture, and I study it. Sometimes I go with friends or just by myself. I get bum-rushed, but I don’t care. I don’t take security.”